Monday, March 15, 2010

Can't believe it!

I thought after the observation of last weeks events, something would be done. Went to the NH over the weekend, and was told they added twice daily doses of tylenol. No other orders.

 Told the nurse I wanted to talk to the doctor. Also told her that the symptoms I described to my online doctor friend indicated he may have tardiv dyskenesia. Now nurse is telling me can't be that.

 Went to the NH this morning and spoke to the NH admin, who also called down head of nursing. Explained about the incident and the floor nurse who lied about meds. Told them I was concerned not only about Craig , but others whose meds were life sustaining. I was told they would review the chart, check the med records and get back to me.

 Craig seems to be more relaxed, and is snoring while sleeping now. But also seems to be having trouble with swallowing his spit and coughing again. Pale and cold. Unable to wake him in the 2 hours I was there.

 Time to speak to the doc again.

No comments:

Post a Comment